An Evening of Grace with Nikki Slade & Miranda Macpherson
April 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
“Grace brings forth precisely what you need to heal, evolve, and thrive so that your noble qualities can flow deeper into our world.”
‘The Way of Grace’ by Miranda Macpherson
Join us for a unique and transformative evening led by core voice facilitator, kirtan leader and author Nikki Slade and Miranda Macpherson – an internationally respected spiritual teacher, author and kirtan musician.
With over 60 years of devotional practice between them, Nikki and Miranda will lead us on a beautifully crafted journey of inspirational music, inquiry and meditation that plug us back into the Source and quench our spiritual thirst. This is the first time that these two substantive feminine mystics are collaborating and harmonising their deep devotion to bring a palpable field of grace alive within us all.
In these uncertain times across the world, we need more than ever to grow roots in the love and wisdom within us that is never rocked, so we have the inner resources to move through the world from our deepest centre and be of benefit where we can. This evening is sure to be a powerfully uplifting and empowering tonic for your soul.
Through a powerful flow of chanting, prayer, meditation, inspirational readings and personal shares from Nikki and Miranda, we will explore:
– What does grace really mean and why is it relevant to life in 2020?
– How can mantra help us to become more graceful human beings?
– What is it truly like to surrender fully to grace?
– How can the path of devotion liberate us from fear?
– How does grace support us in taking affirmative action to create positive change on a personal, collective and environmental level?