‘Living from Presence”
Highlights from 4 day retreat at Santa Sabina, San Rafael, California. Fall 2013
All non-dual teachings remind us that we are already ‘that which we seek’. Yet there is a world of difference between conceptual and experiential knowing. On this retreat, you are invited to journey with Miranda and a group of sincere practitioners through and beyond the habits that typically block access to the pristine presence of our true nature.
This retreat focuses on addressing the root of inadequacy and fear, unwinding the patterns that cause pernicious stress. In a beautiful setting, Miranda leads you on an inner journey through rich wisdom teachings, satsang, meditation, devotional and embodiment practices that encourage transformation of ego obstacles and deeper access to the fulfillment and beauty at your core.
Day 1- “Come and See”
- Opening into direct experience of the Sacred.
- Morning Practice & Gayatri mantra
- Be as you Are: who are you deeper than “me”?
- The gentle effort
- Meditation questions and Instructions
- Finding your Holy Word: intro to Centering Prayer
- Q & A on spiritual practice
- Deepening Trust: Inquiry exercise
Day 3 - Going Deeper
- “The Pillars of Awakening” – virtues that expand your our capacity for Inquiry.
- The One Core Solution
- Diving in and Through
- Deep Support meditation
- Presence in the face of our ego verdict
- The Divine Feminine Principle
- Opening, Softening & Allowing
- From un-met needs to whole heartedness.
- De-throning alliegence to the ego.
- Realizations of I AM presence.
- Compassion, Dedication and Surrender
- Q & A: Lightening up in the Divine Play
- Integrating WHAT and WHO we are
- Remembrance Meditation: “The Forgotten Song”
- Inquiry Exercise: Landing our realization.
Retreat Video – 3.5 Hours